Working in COVID times.
It’s been an interesting couple of years working with COVID-19 around us but we have worked closely alongside productions to make it work.
Most productions can work under level 2 with a small exception to some that can work under level 3.
Whilst on set:
- Always sign in with the QR code or keep a manual diary. For some productions it has been a requirement to have evidence of two weeks worth of tracing.
- Wear a mask when you can.
- Keep at least two meters away from other people where possible.
- Sanitise often. It's a good idea to take your own travel bottle of sanitiser.
- Bring your own water and snacks. Unfortunately productions can't provide their usual snack / coffee table for extras under level 2 or 3.
- Be patient and kind. Things may take a little longer while working under level restrictions.
We have all got through it before and we will get through it again.
We got this #teamBGT 👍🏼